Wednesday, May 26, 2010

CHAT RULES/DEETS

I am working with the chat box today, so if it seems a bit wonky it's because I'm messing with it.  You know, feeling it up, rubbing it down, making it jizz--the usual.  Anyhoo--please come join us tonight for the fun.  The chat will be open from 8PM to 10PM, but only moderated for content. Then, from 10PM to 11PM our staff will be entering the chat to moderate a conversation in regards to the series finale.

The rules for the chat are as follows:

1. PLEASE refrain from any profanity, and this includes cussing.  A slip will be considered, but anything beyond that threshold will be given a warning. 

2.  PLAY nice.  We will not continue having the chats if people are being rude. I shouldn't have to state this one, but every chat I participate in seems to have one "jackass" who wants to ruin it for everyone else. Please don't be that person.  You will be warned only once, and if the behavior continues, you will be banned from the chat.

3. BRING your friends.  This is supposed to be laid-back and fun. Share the love!

4. DON'T use purple when signing in. If you forget, you will be reminded--not a big deal, except that Ali is a numb nut and needs to be able to pick the mods/admin out quickly without putting on her glasses.

CORRECTION:
5.  PASSWORD  The password for the chat is IKYDUfinale.  

6.  AFTER 60 minutes of inactivity, you will be booted off. All you need to do is post at least once every hour to stay active.  If you ARE booted off, simply sign back in through the blog.

7.  HAVE FUN. Please ask questions that we can all take part in, and don't get your britches in a twist if you don't agree.  Everyone will have an opinion.  Respect it as you would want yours respected.  

I'm excited about this chat--I hope you are too!
See you tonight, lovers!! Ali.

2 comments:

  1. Wowzer, we are some HAWT babes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete