Monday, May 17, 2010

CM2 IS ON ITS WAY

According to the big dogs at CBS, the Criminal Minds spin-off starring Forest Whitaker and Beau Garrett is a "GO." They announced the schedule addition earlier this afternoon.

I spoke with a few CM-addicts, and they were less than enthusiastic about the episode named "The Fight" which aired on April 7. I have to actually concur that it wasn't the greatest, but Reid's hand in the nut bucket left me drooling for hours.

So what did YOU LOVERS think of it? Let us know!!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, dear readers, I just wasn't impressed by the back-door pilot. My rant on my LJ is here:
    http://kuriadalmatia.livejournal.com/68394.html.

    Now, I am willing to give it a chance. Seriously. I did give CSI:NY a chance because I liked Gary Sinise as an actor and Whitaker has proven himself a talented small-screen guy who can help carry a show.

    Hopefully, it will be better. But please, CBS, do NOT sacrifice CM Prime for the spin-off. Please.

    ReplyDelete