Saturday, May 22, 2010

GOOD MORNING, LOVERS


Hope you peeps had fun yesterday, and I want you to be sure to hop on over to the twitter account and follow us.  Emz is already at it today and will be your twitter extraordinaire from here out.  I believe there is a discussion about Dr. Frankenfurter going on at the moment.  Gotta love Tim Curry.

Mel and I are diligently working on the chat for Wednesday night's finale, and she will post information on it as soon as we have a direct plan.  Also, Fridays are now FanFiction Fun Fridays.  We will be posting FanArt, stories and FanVids from our readers in an effort to spread some CM love.  Finally, Mel and I will be sitting in on the Ed Bernero discussion on Tuesday night.  If you are going to be there, tweet us with your user name so we can say hi!!  

Have a fantastic Saturday, lovers, and I will post to you soon!
Ali.

BLOG ISSUE: We are aware of the post date being inaccurate.  I have a hidden code in my HTML that is messing with me; I just have to find it.  Mel has already warned me that I may NOT go prodding in dark places where my fingers don't belong.  She's no fun at all...

No comments:

Post a Comment