Saturday, May 15, 2010

MEET MISS BRATT

We're rockin' the Saturday here at the blog. FINALLY, we get to throw the confetti and hang the streamers because Miss Bratt is now officially a member of our community. WOOHOO!! Please welcome... MISS BRATT!!!


Mel: Hello!! *waves and sips her margarita*

Ali: Tell us how you came into the CM fandom, Smelly Melly?
Mel: Actually, I was drug here by a bossy friend. *sidestare* 
Ali: What?
Mel: Since then, my life has consisted of late nights with Derek Morgan and Penelope Garcia.  They are my fave pairing and God, how you could you NOT lick, uh, like Shemar Moore?

Ali: Well, I was going to ask you who your fave profiler was, but I think you've made that point very clear.  So...who's your second fave profiler?
Mel: Man, this margarita is good! Anyhoo--I adore Reid and his pouty, freakin lips.  What a nerdalicious specimen of man. You know?
Ali: I do. 


Ali: So what other fandoms do you ship?
Mel: Well, I found my calling in the twilight fandom some time ago.  I am a wolfgirl, so I became involved in several areas within the fandom to bring some much needed attention to our hot native boys.  I have written a few things, and I'm active on twitter, and that's pretty much me.  Can I get another drink?
Ali: Lush
Mel: What? 


Ali: So if we want to stalk you, where do we find the opportunity to do so?
Mel: That was a creepy question.  I'm Miss Bratt at FFnet and Miss__Bratt on twitter.


Ali: Thank you for the info on your beautiful self, Mel. I'm thrilled you have decided to join the madness.
Mel: Thanks for having me! I'm excited about the prospect of helping out on the blog.


As the party carries on, we will be sharing creative ideas to improve the blog. If you have any suggestions, PLEASE let us know what you'd like to see!  Also, the twitter account is open with no one at the reigns.  If someone is interest, let us know at CMxAlix101@gmail.com.  Until tomorrow--G'Night, lovers!! Ali.

No comments:

Post a Comment