These are drabbles for you guys to enjoy that will not be posted anywhere else. I think I will challenge the team to do the same each Friday. Love you, readers!! Ali.
I'll Wait...
“Don’t patronize me into thinking that you care. That’s bullshit and you know it!” Spencer grabbed his jacket from the lounger and headed for the door. His gait was frantic and agitated. Aaron felt the loss of his touch like a burn across his skin.“Spencer. Spencer!” Aaron knew if he didn’t stop him now, he wouldn’t be able to restore their relationship—ever. Spencer was a grudge holder, and Aaron had worked too hard at winning Reid’s trust to lose him now. “Wait, Spencer!” The front door slammed shut, thus dropping his heart into his stomach. His cause was lost.
“Damn it.” SSA Hotchner had lost his battle, and he assumed the war, as well. “I’ll wait for you, Spencer. I promise.” Aaron ran his fingers through hair. “I’ll wait.”
Mine
I watched his chest rise and fall, proof that he was here. Alive. Breathing. Mine. Watching him fall in slow motion cracked my heart, a fissure that will never heal.
Beep, beep.
Most of the time I’d spent in the hospital, I’d hated that fucking beep. It drove me insane. But today—today it was music to my ears.
Woosh.
He’d be pissed about the morphine, but he would have to just fucking deal with it. He needed it and I wasn’t about to deny his body rest from the pain.
Ooooh.
Opening his eyes was the gift I received, though the groan hurt me to hear. Hazel eyes were mine to claim. Mine.

I love the drabbles and the "exclusive" idea... not so much love for the mandatory team thing though.
ReplyDelete