Friday, June 25, 2010

FAMOUS LAST TWEET *EDITED*

@ajcookofficial  Thanks for your undying support but it's a done deal.I'll be doing 2eps to wrap up JJ.Excited for what's next and hope you'll come along!XO  

...The tweet heard 'round the world.  AJ Cook has announced that the CBS executives have signed her for two episodes to finish up her portrayal of Jennifer Jeraeu.  WE love ya, girl.  Only sunshine and rainbows ahead.

EDIT: We also got word that Paget was given a new deal via Nellie at Deadline TV.  The fight is over, followers, but hope always remains.  Thanks to CriMiBird at twitter for this:


@CriMiBird "There is no worst death, than the death of hope" - unknown @Mombailey1973

1 comment:

  1. I disliked this. In fact I more than dislike this, I almost cried in a public place because of this. WHICH IS NOT WHO I AM! =[ I....I don't even know. I'm still protesting. And I'm not sure anything could stop me now anyhow.

    ReplyDelete