To whom this may concern,
I am a fan of your show, Criminal Minds, and I am writing this letter to register my complaint about the cast changes involving AJ Cook (Jennifer Jareau) and Paget Brewster (Emily Prentiss).
As you may know, since the story broke there have been over 20,000 signatures on an online petition stating that the fans want to keep AJ and Paget on the show. This has also been signed by other members of the Criminal Minds cast and well-known celebrities.
This tube of lipstick, Mr./Mrs. Executive is sent with the intent for you to realize that we, your viewing audience, want our lovely female cast members back or you can KISS us goodbye, as well. As far as we the fans are concerned, your reasons do not seem to be valid given the show is more popular than ever. Also, as one of the 12.4million viewers of your season finale, I am appalled and outraged at the “creative decision” you have made for me.
Bring back AJ Cook and reinstate Paget Brewster’s screen time, your ratings will appreciate it.
Sincerely,
Sign here
Creative reasons indeed. Do CBS really think that we are that stupid. How insulting is that. How is cutting our wonderful A.J and see less of Paget (who is awesome) creative. Downright stupid to me. So listen to us KEEP AJ AND PAGET. They set Criminal Minds apart from all the generic crime shows out there.
ReplyDeletesigned
Mariah
Take the comma out after "female" (before "cast members") and you're good to go. (And yeah, I'm a professional editor in my spare time. *G*)
ReplyDeleteLove it! Thank you!
Also, I'm all for a combo-deal with the campaign involving file folders bearing lipstick kisses. So, y'know...run with it.
LET'S SAVE OUR LADIES!
Yep done that as well!!
ReplyDeleteJust got the contact details and emailing them