IKY-dU wants to invite everyone to join us for round 2 of our Hotch/Reid fanfic writing challenge.
Hi, everyone and welcome to our newest adventure. I am Miss Bratt aka Mel and I will be your hostess for the writing challenges and contests. I'm thrilled to announce the newest prompts for your writing pleasure.
This round you have a choice of four different prompts to use in your challenge. Please choose only one prompt per entry, however, there is no limit on the number of entries you can submit.
Theme: Second Chances
Theme: Blackout
Word: Intimate
Word: Burn
Length Requirement:
You can either write a
Drabble (between 100 – 499 words)
or you can do a
One Shot (at least 500 words up to 3,500 words)
Required Header:
All submissions must include the following information as a header.
The IKY'dU Hotch/Reid Writing Challenge: Round #2 Entry
Title:
Pen name:
Genre:
Summary:
Please post your story to either Fanfiction.net or Livejournal.com then submit the following information to us via the comments section below. There is a round 2 challenge banner to the left on the blog that is linked to this post. Just click on it and it will bring you back here.
1. Authors pen-name
2. Title
3. A link to the posted story.
I encourage everyone to give this a try. I hope you all have fun writing about Hotch & Reid and will contribute your amazing work for all of us to enjoy.
Round 2 Submission DEADLINE: Monday, August 02, 2010 @12:00pm(noon)EST.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
~Miss Bratt
1. Authors pen-name: ReadingYourThoughts
ReplyDelete2. Title: "Just being nice"
3. A link to the posted story: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6163639/1/
Vanessa S. Quest
ReplyDeleteBlackout
http://community.livejournal.com/cm_hotch_reid/144491.html
Vanessa S. Quest
ReplyDeleteSecond Chances
http://community.livejournal.com/cm_hotch_reid/145128.html
the-vampire-act
ReplyDelete"The 3rd Degree"
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6173535/1/The_3rd_Degree
The IKY'dU Hotch/Reid Writing Challenge: Round #2
ReplyDeleteTitle: THE TRUTH LIES IN THE DARK
Pen name: BabyDuck09
Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6175823/1/THE_TRUTH_LIES_IN_THE_DARK
The IKY'dU Hotch/Reid Writing Challenge: Round #2 Entry
ReplyDeleteTitle: Five Times a Second Chance was Interrupted and One Time it was Not
Pen name: CMAli
Link: http://mombailey.livejournal.com/5724.html
Woohoooo! Look at all these wonderful responses! Thank you to each and every one of you who contributed something to the round 2 challenge. I'm so pleased with the turn out. SO, are you ready for round 3, yet?
ReplyDeleteYAY! Bring it on :)
ReplyDelete