Welcome, Capy!!Mel: Hey, Capy.
Kuria: Cheers, darlin'!
Emz: Yay, Capy!!
Ash: Heyya, Girl.
Jol: Hi, Capy.
Bow: Welcome, Capy.
How does it feel to be part of the extreme insanity that is the I Knew You’d Understand Community and IKY’dU blog? The first reaction would be.. scared, LOL. I know it’s a bit stupid, but I’m usually a lurker, unless someone wants to look into some facts/details about character or series. And the second – most prominent one – would be extremely honored. I still have no idea why you wanted me on the team, but I’ll try not to disappoint!
What fandoms do you follow, my love? Criminal Minds, but this is given J And True Blood as for now. Don’t really have time for other fandoms.

Are you a reader or a writer? Reader 90% of the time.
What’s your favorite music? It’s really hard to choose, I like to have my music palette wide, so, for example, I listen to everything from Richard Marx to my latest loves like Snow Patrol and Poets of the Fall.
Last movie you saw? That would be Valhalla Rising with Mads Mikkelsen. I’m a huge fan of different mythologies, and Norse gods are close to the top of the list.
What’s one of your favorite fanfiction stories? Right now that would be KuriaDalmatia’s Triggers and Ties series. And the story which actually brought me to Hotch/Reid – Confession by decarnin.What’s your superpower? I can cook authentic traditional Japanese food and make a lot of silly jokes? *laugh*
What do you want to be when you grow up? I’m pretty much comfortable with a person I am now, and considering I won’t be able to be an FBI agent in foreseeable future I’ll just continue to be me. (Ali: Best Answer EVER :)Any last words you want to leave with our readers? Don’t be afraid to dream and express yourself. You can do everything if you believe. And please keep supporting I Knew You’d Understand Universe :)
Isn't she awesome folks? WE are honored to have her talents working with and for us. She is a blessing. Leave her some welcoming love, our faithful followers and fans. Thank you and I'm outta here!! ~Ali
We are so happy and honored to have you join our family / team. Welcome aboard!
ReplyDeleteMiss Bratt - thank you!
ReplyDelete