Round 2 Submissions:
Author: ReadingYourThoughts
Title: Just Being Nice
Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6163639/1/
Author: Vanessa S. Quest
Title: Blackout
Link: http://community.livejournal.com/cm_hotch_reid/144491.html
Author: Vanessa S. Quest
Title: Second Chances
Link: http://community.livejournal.com/cm_hotch_reid/145128.html
Author: the-vampire-act
Title: The 3rd Degree
Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6173535/1/The_3rd_Degree
Author: BabyDuck09
Title: The Truth Lies In The Dark
Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6175823/1/THE_TRUTH_LIES_IN_THE_DARK
Author: CMAli
Title: Five Times a Second Chance was Interrupted and One Time it was Not
Link: http://mombailey.livejournal.com/5724.html
*** The IKY'dU Blog - Hotch/Reid Writing Challenge: Round #3 ***

Shall we see what prompts we have to work with for round 3? OH! These look interesting and fun. You have your choice between two different theme prompts or three different word prompts to use in this challenge. Please choose only one prompt per entry, however, there is no limit on the number of entries you can submit. The piece you write can be canon or non-canon, of any genre, and be any rating, as long as Aaron Hotchner & Dr. Spencer Reid are the two main characters.
Theme: Labor Day
Theme: Anger
Word: Brace
Word: Purple
Word: Jam
Required Header:
All submissions must include the following information as a header.
The IKY'dU Blog - Hotch/Reid Writing Challenge: Round #3
Pen name:
Title:
Genre:
Rating:
Prompt:
Submission Deadline: Monday, August 16, 2010 @12:00pm (Noon) EST.
Please post your story to either Fanfiction.net or Livejournal.com then submit the following information to us via the comments section below. There is a round 3 challenge banner like the above posted to the left on the blog that is linked to this post. Just click on it and it will bring you back here.
1. Author:
2. Title:
3. Prompt:
4. Link:
I encourage everyone to give this challenge a try. I hope you all have fun writing about Hotch & Reid and will contribute your work for all of us to enjoy. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Love & hugs, Miss Bratt
Ugh, well I tried to keep it in one entry, but LJ wasn't letting me do that... bastard.
ReplyDeleteAnywho, more to come after this-- but for now here you go:
Anger: http://community.livejournal.com/cm_hotch_reid/148445.html?#cutid1
Brace: http://community.livejournal.com/cm_hotch_reid/148659.html?#cutid1
Vanessa, These are amazing! I can't believe you wrote them that quickly. I'm looking forward to the "more to come". Thank you so much for taking part in the challenges.
ReplyDeleteXD Not at all, thanks for commenting and for giving me something to do with my whole not being asleep when I should be thing. ^_^ I have a question about why there is a length limitation though. Why do you not want long fics? I don't know where a story will end, so usually it scares me off to making shorter drabbles... Mayhaps we could negotiate around that so long as they stay OS? Yes, please? XD
ReplyDeleteOne more so far.
ReplyDeletehttp://community.livejournal.com/cm_hotch_reid/148826.html?#cutid1
The length requirement has been deleted, write until your heart is content.
ReplyDeleteI <3 u. XD On my day off I'll keep that in mind.
ReplyDeleteOk kinda sorta vaguely connected to the BRACE prompt:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.fanfiction.net/s/6215542/1/
Vanessa S. Quest
Of Gazelle and Lions
Here's mine! :-)
ReplyDeleteAuthor: CaseyRachel88
Title: Purple
Prompt: Purple
Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6223196/1/Purple
the-vampire-act
ReplyDeleteJam and Jelly
Jam
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6224518/1/
It's amazing; I didn't write something, well, angsty.