Friday, September 24, 2010

FAN FUN FRIDAY: STORY RECS by BOW

I feel weird and am in a mood for angst.


One-shots:

The Safety of Stillness by a-cook1 (WARNING: necrophilia)

Memory by ashbear02

 



Multi-chapter:

Bishop to Rook by vanessa-s-quest (WIP)



Series:

“The Letters” by kuriadalmatia

Part 1 : Struggle

Part 2 : Vellum

Part 3 : Correspondence

Part 4 : The Curtains Flew...

Part 5 : Obsolete




AU fic:

Crazy Amazing by nextboldmove (WARNING : mpreg)



Feature of the Week:

Almost Home by philyra912

Bow <3

2 comments:

  1. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3127571/10/Whats_In_a_Name
    i am not sure if ever this story had been recommended before, but it is so good that i felt the need to recommended it myself
    i really enjoyed stories that feature reid/hotch friendship especially the one that show how much reid respect and keen for hotch approval in his work, and also Hotch felt that reid had become his biggest responsibility bordering on towards protecting him like he is his own son.Any other similar stories for weekend enjoyment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read that story a long time ago. I really liked it. Have you read the first part of the series? It's called "Little Lost Boy" http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3073935/1/Little_Boy_Lost It's great.

    As for another similar stories with H/R friendship/connection, I love "Each of Us Bears His Own Hell" (http://buffyaddict13.livejournal.com/127279.html) It's very angsty but very well written.

    Also there is a 'friendship' tag on my H/R fic archive here : http://www.delicious.com/bowie28/friendship+hotch%2Freid Feel free to check out other stories. :)

    ReplyDelete