Friday, October 8, 2010

FAN FUN FRIDAY: STORY RECS by BOW

Ever feel unsatisfied with an episode? Here’s your fix. There are so many amazing episode-tag stories. I hope you enjoy the ones I’ve picked. :)


Drabbles:

Ordeal of Virtue by dameange (L.D.S.K.)

Rock Star by thnksfrmmrs87 (Tabula Rasa) gen



One-shots:

Gone by impulsiveanswer (JJ)

A Tale to Be Told by hk66 (Revelations)

Sleight of Hand  by buffyaddict13 (Derailed, gen)

Absence of Light by infamousemdee (The Boogeyman)

I Don't Know How by kyrdwyn (Reckoner)

Coming Home by nebula99 (Elephant’s Memory, gen/pre-slash)

Implication by alethialia (Damaged, pre-slash)

Brandy and a Good Brood by severity-softly (Omnivore)

Remedy by buffyaddict13 (100, gen)

A New Journey by fabrisse (Amplification)



Multi-chapters:

Hundredth Hour by vanessa-s-quest (100, AU) wip


Series:

Common Denominator by kuriadalmatia (Haunted, another story from the series isJigsaw)

Regained Through Fire by kyrdwyn (Minimal Loss, from Blaze with the Glory series)



Features of the Week:

Between the Beds by ginny214 (L.D.S.K., pre-slash)

Red Lights, Green Lights by zauberer-sirin (Tabula Rasa, pre-slash)


Still craving? There are more. Enjoy!



Bow

No comments:

Post a Comment