Friday, October 29, 2010

FAN FUN FRIDAY: STORY RECS by BOW

Can’t get enough of Jack Hotchner’s adorableness in this week’s episode? You have come to the right place. Here are some of the stories featuring our junior G-man.  (I’ll try not to recommend the ones I already did.)

Little Goob
Drabbles:

At Work with Daddy by dameange

Loop, Swoop, and Pull by berryblue-girl (Gen)

What Kind of Child by nagi-schwarz


One-shots:

Stories by traxits

The Effect of Living Backward by travelinthedark

Sand Castle by vanessa-s-quest


Multi-chapter:

Small Favors and Big Surprises by ice-ziggee

21st Century Boy by bowie28 (because I have no shame…)


Series:

Let Me In, Part 13 : Adventures In Babysitting by ahmoseinarus

Five Dinners, Part 5 : Six Times that a Team Member (and Jack) Saw Aaron and Spencer Kiss, and One of Many, Many Times No One Did by daylyn


AU fic:
Gibson playing Doctor :)

Coloring by kyrdwyn


Crack fics:

I Am Batman by coffeebuddha (Gen)


Feature of the Week: Halloween Fics!

Halloween Fic, Part 1 : A Great Night , Part 2 : Anticipation & Part 3 : Not All It's Cracked Up to Be  by wtfmalfoy

Prelude to Halloween by vanessa-s-quest

Trick-or-Treat: Three Halloween Drabbles by impulsiveanswer

A Halloween Breakfast by ice-ziggee


<3
Bow

No comments:

Post a Comment