Saturday, October 16, 2010

WELCOME DK!!

The staff and I are excited to introduce you to our newest member, DKRising. (cue applause)
Ali: Hi, DK!!
Mel: Hello, sweetums!
Emz:  Hey, DK!
Capy: Hi! (Tiny wave like Reid)
Bow: Hi, DK!!!
Kuria: Welcome aboard, DK!
Ash: OMG! Hi, DK!!

DK is our tumblr expert and all-around bot of fabulousness.  Say hello, baby girl!!
Hello. J

How does it feel to be part of the extreme insanity that is the I Knew You’d Understand Community and IKY’dU universe? 
I think I'll feel right at home with insanity. I'm more than happy to be accepted into a community of likeminded fanatics.

What fandoms do you follow, my love? 
Criminal Minds (obviously), The Daily Show, The Colbert Report (Jon/Stephen OTP) General Hospital, The Mentalist, new to Supernatural (only up to Scarecrow)

Are you a reader or a writer? 
Writer, should read more.

What’s your favorite music? 
Scissor Sisters, Pete Seeger, The Dresden Dolls, Morrissey, Nine Inch Nails

Last movie you saw?
Zeyda and the hitman (2004)(with Gil Bellows from JJ, oddly enough.)

What’s one of your favorite fanfiction stories? 
Rooming with Reid by Ashbear02

What’s your superpower? 
I can remember things that never happened and forget things that have.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A real writer...

Any last words you want to leave with our readers?
Hello! Glad to be here with all you lovely people, and I look forward to fangirling together.

1 comment:

  1. Wilkommen, ^_^ and how do you do. ^_~ AWESOME Phoenix, btw. <3

    ReplyDelete