Friday, January 21, 2011

FAN FUN FRIDAY: FAN ART *NSFW*

Ash, Bow and I have been working on further developing the 
gallery on Deviant Art.  If any of you have art you would like
 to add, please email us or submit your work to our group.  
We'd LOVE to see it!!  

Here are some of our newest additions:



Reid's Lesson by Feyd Rautha3
Thinkin' About You by Sharkoy
On the Desk by Ebony Rabbit (Or, as we like to call it, The Invisible Penis)
Soft Touch by IchiOfTheRainbow

And, of course, A few from our beloved Capy who 
keeps our minds busy with the PS porn.  These are from my 
personal and exclusive gallery of gifts my lover makes me:

Ali's Birthday Gift #1.  I call it "Aaron! Put your phone down and come back to bed!"

Ali's Birthday Gift #2:  I call it "Fuckhawt Hotch is Fuckhawt."


1 comment:

  1. ...bah... any of my stuff on the forum is fair-game... btw...

    ReplyDelete