Sunday, January 23, 2011

REQUEST FOR SCREENCAP FROM CORAZON

We've had a request for a pic of the bracelet that Reid receives from Julio (Thank you, Chiazu!) after their interview.  All I could find on our site was  pic of the bracelet when Julio is still wearing it, and one of a close-up of him handing it to Spencer.  Has anyone else got one of the bracelet?  I checked all the after shots, and I didn't see him actually wearing it.  Let us know!!  You can post a link in the comments and we'll get it posted right away!!  Thanks, lovers!! 

Ali.


  

5 comments:

  1. Reid does wear it at the end of the episode, when he's at the doctor's office again. I can get a screen cap for you if you like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It´s shown in the opening sceen at the end of the epi, when Reid is back at the doctors. Couldn´t find a cap in the gallery (Capy why did you delete those delisious hands? >.<)

    Zig

    ReplyDelete
  3. You people rock! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's one just of his hands and SOME of the bracelet, but I cant find the one where he's actually putting it on. You could check the other screencaps from the site,but I couldnt find them... Hope this helps!

    http://rawr-caps.net/displayimage.php?album=1124&pos=527

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zig - I had no idea it'd be useful.

    ReplyDelete