Thursday, January 20, 2011

SCREENCAPS FROM CORAZON (SPOILERS)

Please feel free to discuss last night's "Corazon" here.  What did you think of the Case?  How do you think Reid's "secret" is going to play out?  How hot did the boys look last night?












4 comments:

  1. Hotch: Pretending to have a headache... right. >.>

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote this on Twitter following the episode for Capy:

    "Why didn't you tell me? I could have--SHOULD have been there for you." Unfocused eyes pled for understanding from his lover.

    "Aaron, I... " Confusion, anger, sadness. This and so much more. His head dropped to his chest, unable to fight the glare of Aaron's scrutiny.

    "Come 'ere." Strong arms embraced him in a ferocious grip--protective, loving.

    A choked "I'm sorry" is exhaled.

    "Shh... I'm here now. We'll deal with this...whatever it is, together."

    A tremble radiates from the younger partner. "Thank you." A deep inhale, a shaky exhale. "I knew you'd understand..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. omgz I love teh gehness in that Ali! ^_^ I still <3 Reid's total denial of it, oh yeah, totally because it made sense to fake a migraine to a guy who doesn't really know me...? O_o?

    Also, wtf is with him asking what was wrong with Reid? "I have something in my contacts... they itch, come on, you have to let me die comfortably, can't deny me that can you?"

    "WTF?"

    *BAMFs him with a pipe, the sexiest image ever*

    "And by die comfortably I mean in the arms of my lover mid-coitus when I'm REALLY old and my heart gives out... though that does mean Aaron has to live even longer."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you guys have a pic with Reid wearing the bracelet he was given- or even just OF the bracelet...? And thanks for keeping up the updates. I love this site!

    ReplyDelete