Friday, February 4, 2011

THE END IS NEAR...

Just in case you didn't catch them last night, Anna Fleiner, a make-up artist on the show, tweeted pics of everyone at the initial run-through of Paget's last episode.  It's being directed by Matthew and includes AJ Cook.   Joe has been tweeting about how emotional this episode is going to be.  I'm not sure I'm ready yet, lovers.  How about you?


















3 comments:

  1. REID KISS SEAVER?! Fuck you, MGG! NO... better: Fuck Reid, Hotch!
    Oh, I´m so happy o see AJ, and MGG as director >w<. I really miss Paget!!

    One little thing about the fan-video of this week (Invisible). That video isn´t by Jisbon Rock, is by ME DaynaLawliet/Dayna Kon. And I really want the name change -w-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaa! I think we are all a little lost lately with all the cast changes.

    OH NO!! I'm sorry about the name malfunction!! Totes my bad!! Jisbon was last week's. It is a wonderful vid--you did an excellent job!! And, all is taken care of now. Thanks for letting me know!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don´t worry XD. I really love be the fan-video of the week again >w<. I fell special ;)
    Thanks for considerate my video as great job ;w;, and change the name so fast. What can I say? I love the Hotch/Reid

    ReplyDelete