Sunday, February 13, 2011

PROMO FOR VALHALLA

Valhalla
 
[val-hal-uh, vahl-hah-luh]–noun Scandinavian Mythology .....the hall of Odin into which the souls of heroes slain in battle andothers who have died bravely are received.

More Valhalla promo info under the cut...


******
"Valhalla" -- Prentiss (Paget Brewster) and Morgan (Shemar Moore) help the BAU investigate a series of suspicious murders, as Prentiss suspects her old Interpol nemesis as the culprit and fears for the safety of her BAU team as he closes in on her, on CRIMINAL MINDS, Wednesday, March 2 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: Adam Larkey/CBS ©2011 ABC Studios. All Right Reserved.







***BLOG NOTE: As a supporter of keeping Paget Brewster, I can honestly say that at least she will be going out with style.  Matthew is directing her episode, and AJ Cook has returned as a guest star.  

However...

Any of you who have been following all the hoopla surrounding the current shooting of "Lauren" know that pics have been showing up everywhere.  The pics of Seaver (Rachel Nichols) with blood all over her confirm for me that it is NOT going to end well for Paget's character.  I've heard loads of speculation, but I'm guessing once she says goodbye, that will be it for Emily Prentiss.  Poor Rossi...

6 comments:

  1. Paget's last episode, with MGG directing and AJ guest-starring, and they've been shooting and tweeting pictures from this week, is called "Lauren" (618). "Valhalla," which the pics abive are from, is the one before it. Just clarifying...

    Whatever PB decides, I hope she is happy. It will be a huge loss to CM if she leaves. Way to go, CBS...

    ReplyDelete
  2. See?! This is what happens when I get in a hurry. Sorry guys....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen any pics from 'Lauren!' I feel lame now :( Have any links...?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most of them are from the make-up artists via their Twitter feeds, @annafleiner and @Dayne9165. The head wardrobe guy has also gotten in on the action (@K_T_Rib), but he's on paternity leave. They've all been answering tons of questions.

    You can see the pics on their Yfrog streams: http://www.yfrog.com/froggy.php?username=annafleiner

    http://www.yfrog.com/froggy.php?username=Dayne9165

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wrote "abive" instead of "above," so clearly you weren't the only one in a hurry, CMAli... Happens to the best of us, and also to people like me. : ) I'm grateful for the time everyone that runs this site dedicates to it. You are all awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, darlin!! And "Ali" will do :) We're so glad you followed up for us!!

    We are going to try to get all the pics pulled together and posted on the gallery. Give a few days, and we will post the announcement asap!! <3

    ReplyDelete