It was a brilliant and amazing episode that had me glued to the screen, cursing commercials, but I cannot believe Prentiss is really not coming back. My mind won't accept it.
I think it was an amazingly well done episode, and wtf is with the writers sucking so hard through most of the season so far?! Guh, but at least it was a GREAT episode, you know? One thing is I think I'd have left it close-ended, but bah, I guess Hotch's secret is pretty much nothing about Jack. ^_^
In case there was any question, Anna Fleiner cleared up the confusion as to who knew about Prentiss surviving--"only Hotch and JJ knew."
ReplyDeleteIt was a brilliant and amazing episode that had me glued to the screen, cursing commercials, but I cannot believe Prentiss is really not coming back. My mind won't accept it.
ReplyDeleteI think it was an amazingly well done episode, and wtf is with the writers sucking so hard through most of the season so far?! Guh, but at least it was a GREAT episode, you know? One thing is I think I'd have left it close-ended, but bah, I guess Hotch's secret is pretty much nothing about Jack. ^_^
ReplyDelete