I was at first excited when I saw this picture, I thought it meant Hotch and Reid would have a scene together in Hotch's office. I was giddy with excitement.
But from the other pictures posted by Krish Ribeiro (crew member of C.M.) on twitter I think this pic was taken when they were in the round table room and not in Hotch's office (http://twitpic.com/4nmy9k).
This picture still makes my H/R heart melt, of course (it's just that I really want a Hotch/Reid scene with just the two of them).
~oh notice that Matthew a bit shy when he took picture with Thomas he was less "naughty" compared to the pic he took with Shemar it add to the adorableness my heart melt!!
still high from this ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~
ReplyDeleteI was at first excited when I saw this picture, I thought it meant Hotch and Reid would have a scene together in Hotch's office.
ReplyDeleteI was giddy with excitement.
But from the other pictures posted by Krish Ribeiro (crew member of C.M.) on twitter I think this pic was taken when they were in the round table room and not in Hotch's office (http://twitpic.com/4nmy9k).
This picture still makes my H/R heart melt, of course (it's just that I really want a Hotch/Reid scene with just the two of them).
I want this so bad I can't even....
ReplyDeleteSomebody write some fanfiction, dammit!!
~oh
ReplyDeletenotice that Matthew a bit shy when he took picture with Thomas
he was less "naughty" compared to the pic he took with Shemar
it add to the adorableness
my heart melt!!