Friday, April 1, 2011

Fan Fun Friday : Story Rec by Bow

Somehow I have this picture of Reid punking people on April Fool’s Day, lol. So I think humorous H/R stories are kind of appropriate (also because I kind of ran out of ideas, lol).




Blizzards by ahmoseinarus

Mud Pies & Dinosaurs by kuriadalmatia

5 Mandatory Events at the FBI Regional Training Seminar by travelinthedark

H2SO4 by truthwritaslies

Following a Bright Shiny Thing by travelinthedark (MY ALL-TIME FAV <3)

The Investigation, or, Hotch's Cover-Up Failure by anonymous writer

When You've Got It by elissa-dido (pre-slash)

No Rest For The Murderous by romancesoldier

Sushi Deluxe by vanessa-s-quest




By the way, how awesome were Hotch and Reid this week? They were the ones who basically broke the case. Also can you believe all the Reid angst? Can’t wait to see how it plays out.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment