Happy Friday, Lovers!!
To kick off our summer festivities, our girl Laura P has put together her top ten of the current H/R Fanfiction out there and why it's so awesome. Have a read, but don't forget your fan and margarita--our beautiful Laura is a vixen!
Hiatus Pornstaches for everyone!!
Ali and Bow
Laura P’s Top Ten List!
1. Heat by Anonymous (kink meme) > it's called heat for a reason....it's HOT!
2. Early Morning Meeting by phantomDaaae1981 > What a meeting it is...WHEW!
3. Helpless Romantic by SugaKane01 > Nine chapters (so far) and worth everyone of them!
4. Bedroom Games by Moony3003 > Smutty, hotness! Hope there will be more to come ;)!
5. Calypso Coffee by Artcurus- Sinclair > Everytime I read this...I can just picture it...sigh!!!
6. Love Letters by Anonymous (kink meme) > Who knew that letters could be so hot?!!
7. Blackwatch Plaid by Kuria Dalmatia (kink meme) > Reid in a kilt, need I say more?!!
8. Truth or Dare by Anonymous (kink meme) > I sure wish I was at that party!
9. Window Seat by SugaKane01 > Rather sad but never fear…gets hot! (3 chapters)
10. Shattered in the Head by headcaase > Angsty-goodness!
Laura P.
No comments:
Post a Comment