Friday, June 17, 2011

FAN FUN FRIDAY: FOLLOWER'S TOP TEN

Today's follower Top Ten is brought to you by Convict!Reid's own Ice Ziggee.  Take it away, Zig!!


Hello, fellow H/R-lovers,

I was asked to do my top 10 favorite H/R fics and here I gladly apply. What I look for in fics are good plots and believable characterization, long fics (series, multi-chapters) are my Dilaudid but I read almost anything H/R-related. As always some fics stick with you longer then others and here are some I frequently revisit depending on mood and craving.

1. My all time favorite Hotch/Reid author is Trigger & Ties-series if you have not read it before, you are loosing out on an amazing universe that she has created and entwined with the show.

2. The newes series I´m completely hooked on is In Our Other Lives which is an AU-future fic...

3. Five Dinners-verse is a series I visit often when I´m looking for something grounding. (Start at the bottom of the page and work your way up)

4. Impulsiveanswer wrote the humorous multi-chapter fic: The Frogs that lead to the Prince which tells of the team taking matters into their own hands.

5. I can not leave this series alone, Sanctuary by Drabbles-by-V is such a heartbreaking AU. It´s a WIP and I´m on my hands and knees that she´ll finish it someday.

6. I have to rec the fic that started it all. A Different Kind of Solitude was the very first H/R-fic I read and I can´t thank Kyrdwyn for showing me the light... ;)

And then there are the little jewels I find inbetween.

7. Another fic from Kuri, but this time she explores what happens inside the bedroom. The Tenth Time is fabulous Reid-centric fic about routines and its sequel, No Longer Routine is Hotch´s POV.

8. Evidently Unaware is one of those fics that just leave a smile on your face. Clueless!Hotch all the way... Written by Travelinthedark, I highly encourage you to check out her other H/R-fics.

9. Five Times Hotch Didn´t Have To Say the Words and One Time He Did by Race-the-Ace is just one of those fics I can never get tired of.

10. And lastly, Talks Like a Gentleman by coffeecoctails over at Farawaylight. The last piece Our Endless Numbered Days is the best read if you need a good cry and an excellent excuse to do so.


And that is my top ten. Thank you for letting me share!

No comments:

Post a Comment