Saturday, July 9, 2011

Scruffy Gibby, A Happy Gube & Team Pics!!!

Ok, so i thought i would post the pics for ali seeing as she was having trouble with them.

So, here we go


Team pic with a SCRUFFY HOTCH... NICE!!!! :D
Still more scruffy Hotch... have you got a drool bucket because we are going to need it, lol! I love the whole badass looking Hotch thing... Damn sexy!! And we so need a fic with him like this and Reid's reaction to it... ;)
The Gube and Erica... sweet!!
Cast at the table reading part 1....
And cast at the table reading part 2 with more scruffy TG... I also love the fact that our guys sit together at the table read... so cute!!

I'll leave you to your drooling ladies... But if TG stays like that all season... we are going to need a bigger bucket!! LOL!!

1 comment: