Wednesday, September 14, 2011

ARE YOU READY FOR S7?!

So, about this time next week, we start S7!!! Are you excited about it?! I am looking forward to some new h/r moments... and a bearded Hotch ;)

Anyway, in celebration, i found these pics on tumblr and thought i would share them with you..

ENJOY!!


Do we even want to know why TG has his pants open? And who spot's MGG in the background as well? This just scream a H/R fic doesn't it? ;) :D


Awww!!! Isn't he cute?!
Nice one MGG!

1 comment:

  1. As a Hotch/Reid shipper I need to express some of my worries here.

    I have to say I didn't like what Thomas Gibson said about Hotch.
    He said that "Hotch doesn't have a problem with it" (lying to his team and hurting them) and in another article he said that Hotch told some of his team members (as in plural) that they needed to "get over it". Now, I think we all know who he'll say these words to : Morgan and Reid.
    He doesn't seem to care at all about the pain Reid went through, he doesn't seem to have a single regret about hurting Reid.
    Like Thomas Gibson said, Hotch doesn't have a problem with his actions; he couldn't worry about the feelings of his subordinates because he had to save Prentiss (T.G.'s words) and he "doesn't have a problem with it"....and in the end Reid will simply be told by Hotch to "get over it"....
    Considering what Reid went through because of that lie, I don't even want to imagine how hurt he'll be and Hotch isn't going to make it better in the slightest (no understanding and compassion, no nothing)...Just a "deal with it" attitude, in other words "get over it and do your work"...

    And to make matters worse, this will make the Hotch/Prentiss shippers deliriously happy (I already saw some of their comments and how happy they were by Hotch's attitude)....

    Sorry, I guess I needed to vent some of my anger and frustration here. I'm really pained by the situation you know.

    ReplyDelete