Wednesday, October 19, 2011

So... 7.05... what did you think?

So it wednesday and we have a new ep of CM... makes wednesday so much better doesn't it? LOL!

So what did we think to 'From Childhood's hour'? Did you like it? Did you hate it? Can't decide?

And what did you think to Mrs Rossi 1?


Let Us Know My Furry Friends!!!

2 comments:

  1. I liked this weeks' episode, mostly. The case is was unique, can't remember a case ever being like that. The UnSub was a creepy pysco, and I kinda wanted to reach through my tv screen and smack him. That scene at the end, with the 3rd mom and her daughter, was so heartbreaking. She was so brave to say all of that to save her daughter. T^T

    Hotch kicked ass, as always. Especially at the end. <3

    Reid was his adorkable self. <3

    Morgan was sexist. Hate him even more.

    Garcia was funny, albeit a bit weird. Never known a chick to compare herself to a car.

    JJ was, I felt, condescending during her interview with the first mom and just terrible when she interviewed Timmy. And said "What I don't understand" which she seems say to a lot. Like it's her catch phrase or something, and it's really starting to bug with the stuff she doesn't understand. If she really doesn't understand that much then she shouldn't be profiler. Go back being a media liaison JJ.

    Prentiss was meh, with a touch of bitchy.

    Rossi was wonderful! Excellent Rossi episode, the end was especially heartbreaking.

    I also found the whole women having dozens of shoes extremely sexist. I don't know any woman who has more shoes than they need. I was so pissed after Morgan made that comment about how the mom only had 4 pairs. And then at the end when JJ, Prentiss, and Garcia all teasing Reid about how many pairs they had and why. SEXIST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I wasn't the only one bothered by the "4 pair of shoes" comment. JJ, Prentiss and Garcia's teasing at the end didn't bother me as much as Morgan's "only 4 pair."

    I agree that this was a good episode and the UnSub was appropriately creepy and unique. The whole "911 Vigilante" angle probably has 911 operators up in arms, but it does make sense.

    However, I am concerned about Hotch's increasing "shooting the UnSub" count. Last week, he killed the UnSub ... and last season he added two kills to his record, right? So this season I think he has one kill and one wounded. I mean, I know he's supposed to be badass and all, but geez. Trigger happy much? I'm wondering if they're doing this on purpose to set up a later inquiry and/or arc for his character.

    As for Rossi? Finally some insight on the mysterious ex-wives. Although I found Prentiss' comment "what? #4? #5?" uncalled for. I mean, it can be interpreted as teasing and showing that her and Rossi's relationship didn't suffer as badly as it did with Morgan and Reid. There were other ways to show her concern/camaraderie with Rossi.

    As a fanfic writer, I've written a few versions of Rossi's exes. It's nice to see that the first one wasn't as acrimonious as it could have been, that they still have feelings for one another. And while I did initially question why Rossi didn't pick up on her reluctance, etc. and jumped to the conclusion that she wanted to get back together again (hello, Mr. Arrogance), I'm leaning towards the "no profiling the spouse/loved ones" rule on this.

    Overall, good ep. This season is making me rapidly forget the disaster that was S6.

    ReplyDelete