Wednesday, October 5, 2011

So what did you think to 7.03?

So, my furry friends, what did you think to Dorado Falls?

Did you like it? Not like it? Not bothered either way?

Any favourite moments?


Let me know my furry friends!

5 comments:

  1. Loved it, everyone got a chance to shine, to be the expert or point person. Liked the tension between Morgan and Prentiss. Love Hotch's hair growing out a little, love Morgan dressing like someone moving up in the Bureau. Great that it didn't end in suicide by cop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was okay. Felt bad for the UnSub because it really wasn't his fault.

    Morgan is still a jerk ass. Honestly, I wanted to smack him when I saw the last scene. It just reminded me of when he lied to his aunt last season about her daughter being dead even though there was no proof. The jerk ass.

    I love all the Hotch/Reid scenes we got, they work so well together. <3 And Rossi was awesome this episode. And we got to learn more about his past, which kicks ass. And Reid was badass again! <3

    It may just be me, but I feel JJ's character is just all over the place so far this season. First episode she's all badass and stuff. Second episode she's kinda bitchy and shallow. And this episode she's back to the JJ we know and love, albeit very toned down. My love for her is quickly fading.

    Can't wait for next week's episode. It looks so intense and like it will be pretty sad episode.

    ReplyDelete
  3. //weeping pitifully// Oh my gawd. I missed it... //breaks into sobs//

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, but I'm the only one thinking that in this episode they told us that is legitimate to kill two children when a superior orders you to do it? This doesn't remember you the "I was only following order " nazist statement?
    I just watched the episode in streaming, and I'm still shocked by the fact that Morgan could know it and still say : "You're a hero..."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting case. I actually feel something for the Unsub. That's rare for me. I still feel robbed that they didn't make Reid bitch JJ a little more, lol. I love bitchy!Reid, what can I say? I mean when he's entitled to his bitchiness. But whatever. I love that we've got Hotch and Reid working together again. It's always good to have them in the same scene/shot. They make capping more exciting.

    ReplyDelete