Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Epilogue... what do you think?


So, after two weeks, CM is back tonight!! WOOHOO!!! Some more H/R for us to pick over...

Anyway, tonight's ep Epilogue... what do you think?

Did you like it? Not like it? No bothered either way?

Did we have any good H/R moments?

And most importantly... did you agree with Rossi's decision?

Let me know peeps!!

5 comments:

  1. This episode sucked, but seeinf a wet Reid and the last two scenes with Rossi is so worth watching the whole thing.

    JJ is an idiot. I swear, it's like every episode her IQ drops 5 points. All she does is ask questions and state the obvious.

    Prentiss is getting more sympathy than she should. Every episode we have to deal with her "issues". It's starting to annoy me. Hotch didn't get as much sympathy as she has been, nd he deserved it way more.

    Morgan was Morgan. Annoying and nosey about Reid's personal life as always.

    Hotch was hot. Enough said.

    Reid was wet! <3 And we got a little call back to Revelations when Tobias gave him CPR.

    Rossi was.... I swear I thought I would cry. Then I was shocked at the end.

    And I just have to say, they way the portrayed CPR in this episode pissed me off. Especially when in previous seasons they've talked about how CPR doesn't work like that. -.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think the episode was bad, but I wished they hadn't included the whole "Prentiss died too" moment.
    I also realize that my dislike of Prentiss is partly due to her fans. A lot of them loath Reid and think he gets 'everything'.
    And don't get me started on the Hotch/Prentiss fans.
    Of course, they aren't going to complain when Reid's experience at the hands of Hankle barely registered on his teammates, while Prentiss experience moved them to tears.
    I'm exaggerating, I know, but that's how it felt like.
    Reid's experience must have been far more traumatizing than Prentiss. In some way he was finally at peace when he died and he was brought back to hell when Tobias resuscitated him.
    And he was alone with a serial killer, with no one to help him.

    But no, Prentiss is the one who gets all their sympathy.
    And the Prentiss fans still think Reid is an attention seeker, an immature crybaby who gets everything and who needs to get over himself....
    Are we really watching the same show ?

    And, sorry, but if she had talked to her teammates about Doyle during "Valhalla", maybe they could have avoided this situation (clearance or not, her teammates where already being targeted by Doyle, so they were involved even if they didn't know it yet).

    I really wished they had concentrated on Reid's experience during that scene and left Prentiss out of this.

    Other than that, I loved wet Reid too.
    The scenes with Rossi were heartbreaking.

    On a side note : I so need a follow up fic with Hotch/Reid moments. One where Hotch has to set Prentiss and other team members straight because they're incredibly dismissive of Reid's experience while being all over Prentiss after the case. There isn't enough Hotch/Reid fics in the world. I can dream right ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, I didn't think it was that bad. But then I again I stopped watch CM for the sensible writing years ago. It's all about Hotch and Reid for me now, which is probably wise for my sanity.

    TG's looking fine these days. I think the makeup and lighting departments are responsible for that. Which gives us hot, healthy-looking Hotch, which we all know Reid is responsible for. XD Oh, and the 'Hotch Rocket' remark from Garcia, how I love those two together. They used to make banter fun in earlier seasons. Hotch doesn't get enough screentime even though he's rocking his profiling skills. Love that man. I can't wait for Hotch-centric episode(s) this season.

    As for Reid, I had so many 'Oh Reid' moments in this episode. 1) He stands next to Hotch on the jet. I mean two more inches his hand would touch Hotch's hair. I know what you're thinking, boy, and I don't blame you. 2) Reid's geeky observation on Rossi. See, Reid thinks of someone else besides himself too. Shame on whoever thinking he's an attention seeker. He's like the last person on the team to seek any attention. 3) Reid mentions Tobias. A continuity on CM, that's enough said. 4) Reid realizes that Prentiss had technically died. It's sad that I feel that fact alone makes Reid feel less betrayed by THE LIE. 5) Wet Reid. Was he's the one going into the water to get the guy? I think Prentiss's only partly wet.

    I can't stomach Rossi's storyline. It just feels too soap-opera-like to me. I think they insulted Joe's acting ability. I like his scene with the team in the beginning of the episode though. It feels more organic than the real storyline.

    Prentiss is everywhere lately. I don't mind her. But she starts to act too motherly toward everyone and I feel like that's Garcia's job (or even JJ). Though I understand her changes after getting 'the second chance.' It's just not that interesting.

    As usual this show is about Hotch, Reid and Garcia. Thanks these three for making this an enjoyable episode. My life sucks a little less today.

    Miss you all. <333

    ReplyDelete
  4. The biggest part of this episode for me was finding out that Rossi had a son with Cay/Kay that died the day he was born. Is that why they divorced, because they couldn't handle the loss together anymore?

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good things:
    -- "Hotch Rocket." LOL
    -- Reid's casual "When I died ..." lines
    -- The revelation of James David Rossi. Ouch.
    -- Wet Reid Part 2
    -- UnSub of the Week interesting and a different type of story-telling.
    -- Rossi didn't get "Worf-ed" on this. (TNG ep where Worf refused to help a dying Romulan b/c Romulans killed his parents smacked against everything Starfleet!Worf)

    Er, what?
    --CPR? Um. Okay. Yeah. #suspension of disbelief

    -- Carolyn OD'ing. Telling Rossi she was "too far gone" to save. Um. No. Nice hotel room BTW.

    -- UnSub just too ... I don't know. Kudos for originality on the reason why he kills and for the reason he devolves but ... I just don't know.

    Oh, that's just wrong.
    -- I think the writers are trying too hard to to smooth over the Prentiss thing. It's like now she's "me, too! me, too!" when something comes up. Reid's stark statement about dying followed by "when I coded ..." It rang so false to me (sorry, Rick Dunkle).

    -- Prentiss Part 2: I'm still flummoxed on why she's the only one to confront him. I was hoping for JJ to be his confidante, actually, given the setup from the S6 season finale.

    ReplyDelete