![]() |
| See Jack pout. Because he's too young to go.... Aww. |
![]() |
| See Hotch Pissed. Because he's too uptight to enjoy.... Aww. |
![]() |
| See Spencer PARTY!!!! Because it's Kuria's birthday and the boy knows where the party is!! |
That's it, Spencer!! Live it up!! Because it's Kuria's birthday and the party is going strong! We want to wish our beautiful fanfiction queen the loveliest of birthdays and the most awesome year to come!! Happy Birthday, Love. We wish you all the happiness in the whole, wide world!
Ali, Ash, Bow, Capy, DK, Emz, and Mel.
NOTE: This was supposed to post yesterday, December 2. I screwed up the scheduling and it posted on the wrong blog. My bad! So sorry my lovely girl. But you know we were thinking of you....



Hey now, I feel totally ripped off. I ALSO wish Kuria all the happiness on her birthday. XD And are we sure Hotch wasn't frowning because he wasn't the one grinding Reid? Really sure, I mean...?
ReplyDeleteOh Vanessa... I love you. Hotchy and I will grind you anytime, bb. Just say the word! Although, I have to say, he's taken tonight :) He's heading to K's as we speak. Ha!
ReplyDelete