Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Self-Fulfilling Prophecy



Well... What did you think? I'm just hoping there was a naked Spencer with scented candles and a bath drawn for Aaron when he got home.

2 comments:

  1. It was pretty good, a bit predictable, but I'd liked it..... Mostly. You know, now that I really think about it, this episode was a real let down.

    The whole Hotch and Morgan butting heads, that was built up for months, was nothing more than Morgan being a whiny bitch and getting in Hotch's face.

    And now Strauss is an alcoholics, was is just stupid if you ask me.

    We did get come funny Reid and Garcia scenes, and a funny line from Rossi about Italians and poison ivy.

    - Chiazu because blogspot's being a bitch and not letting me use my LJ account. Assholes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's one of the better ones because I didn't press 'fastforward' button once. I know I'm a bad fan for doing that, but sometimes all the shop talk kind of blends into nothingness for me at this point. They kept us guessing who the unsub is until like the last ten mins of the episode, which is rare. And the unsub reminds me so much of Own Savage, look-wise. I thought for a second that they recycled the actor, lol.

    I didn't read the spoiler about Hotch and Morgan buttheading so I didn't keep my hopes up. It was in character I guess, for Morgan to do that, and for Hotch to do what he did. I didn't see it as Morgan did though. I didn't think it was about trust at all. Hotch was the team leader, he couldn't just complain about his boss to his subordinate. It's inappropriate and not helpful. He would say something to Morgan if he deemed it absolutely necessary. But I can see why Morgan felt the way he did. He was never one to think first act later. And he's offensive by nature. He expects things to be certain ways and when they're not, well... he's not happy with it, and it shows.

    I love Reid/Garcia scenes. They're always gold. They should have their own show. I would watch that. (Throw in Hotch as Reid's mysterious boyfriend, lol.)

    Off topic. It occurred to me after I watched the ep, but wasn't this kind of case supposed to be an NCIS case? Just curious.

    ReplyDelete