The case was stupid. so were JJ and Prentiss. They did their usual state the obvious and repeat.
We got a bunch of Reid/Prentiss, so that will make those shippers happy. Lucky bastards. No H/R for us though. ='(
I almost cried for Reid when we found out they forgot his birthday. That's just messed up.
Overall this episode was fairly boring and predictable. I miss when we didn't know who the killer was and why did what he did. I did enjoy MGG this episode though. Very good acting.
I have to say I kind of liked this weeks ep. The story line was good not great but good, the Zodiac Killer was a good baseline to go on. There just wasn't any Ried/Hotch moments -_-. The whole Reid talking to Emily thing... SO made me want to change the channel but for Reid I stuck it out.
I'm a virgin. ;D
ReplyDeleteThe case was stupid. so were JJ and Prentiss. They did their usual state the obvious and repeat.
We got a bunch of Reid/Prentiss, so that will make those shippers happy. Lucky bastards. No H/R for us though. ='(
I almost cried for Reid when we found out they forgot his birthday. That's just messed up.
Overall this episode was fairly boring and predictable. I miss when we didn't know who the killer was and why did what he did. I did enjoy MGG this episode though. Very good acting.
And next week looks pretty interesting.
~Chiazu <3
I have to say I kind of liked this weeks ep. The story line was good not great but good, the Zodiac Killer was a good baseline to go on. There just wasn't any Ried/Hotch moments -_-. The whole Reid talking to Emily thing... SO made me want to change the channel but for Reid I stuck it out.
ReplyDeleteI hope there'll be more H/R fic after this ep, it's not everyday you turn 30 and no surprise sex to celebrate with it >_< lol ~
ReplyDelete-Saniwa