Wednesday, February 15, 2012

CLOSING TIME... OR I REALLY WANT TO HATE HER.

AARG!!  I really want to hate Beth, but I can't dammit!!  She's adorable, and she made him speechless.  Dammit!!   What did you think of the case, on the other hand?  (Sorry, I have my priorities..)


1 comment:

  1. *REALLY BIG SIGH*

    So okay.....I really want to hate Beth too! But I do like her and she's gonna be good for him. It does no good to beat your head against the proverbial wall over the thing....

    I will PERSONALLY always be first and foremost a Hotch/Reid shipper and secondly a Morgan/Reid shipper. Totally emotionally invested.

    Unfortunately, those 'ships will never be accepted by the mainstream....that is to say that it won't make it into the show.

    And as for Paget....I don't blame her for walking away.

    Love badass!JJ. And protective!Reid. And smiling!Hotch.

    I will however go screaming off the deep end if Matthew does not renew his option!!!

    sign me: ohspencermyspencer

    ReplyDelete