The whole case was stupid, but I stopped complaining about how they solve cases long time ago. But yay for Reid as an undercover agent finally! As for H/R moments, there are a few looks/glances. Nothing big, but the eye!sex is always appreciated.
Plot holes big enough to drive a Buick through, but the eye-sex was marvy! I have rewatched the Reid "poker-spot the unsub" scene about ten times. Damn Matthew is a beautiful creature!!
It sucked, enough said. I was laughing the whole time, and not because it was funny.
ReplyDelete~ Chiazu
The whole case was stupid, but I stopped complaining about how they solve cases long time ago. But yay for Reid as an undercover agent finally! As for H/R moments, there are a few looks/glances. Nothing big, but the eye!sex is always appreciated.
ReplyDeletePlot holes big enough to drive a Buick through, but the eye-sex was marvy! I have rewatched the Reid "poker-spot the unsub" scene about ten times. Damn Matthew is a beautiful creature!!
ReplyDeletesign me: ohspencermyspencer