Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A FAMILY AFFAIR

If for nothing more than this, the episode was awesome:


What did you think?

I ADORE Spencer's enthusiasm! 
And you just KNOW that Jack had help making that sign.


Guess who was the first to congratulate Aaron after the race?
That's right, baybee.... So proud of his man!!

4 comments:

  1. The only good scenes were the ones with Hotch and Beth on a date and the triathlon at the end. The rest of the episode was highly forgettable.

    ~Chiazu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the episode was great. :) though I can't help but hate Beth. Ugh. Why does she have to male Hotch so happy? :'(

    Also, the mother of the killer is just crazy. Smh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. as the show was ending I thought "huh, Reid was the first one to get to Hotch" and then I remembered this ship and well, I just needed to say it somewhere xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Poli LOL I noticed that too.

    The ep is now gone from my memory. Except for those Hotch/Beth/Reid scenes. I'm still conflicted that that romance, but whatever. I have you guys to turn to.

    ReplyDelete