Happy Valentine’s Day, folks! I hope everyone is having a wonderful time, no matter who (or what) you’re spending time with. Be happy that you have them and cherish them. I for one cherish you guys and all the wonderful H/R stories I'm blessed with every single day. Without them, I wouldn’t even be here talking to you. So for this special occasion, we the staff of IKY_dU would like to bring you some of really romantic stories that we hope will keep you warm and loved for a little while.
Solace by dameange
The Way the Light Falls by coffeecocktails
Following a Bright Shiny Thing by travelinthedark
Illative Illocution by recrudescence
Coming Home by wtfmulfoy
Chasing the Sun by daftfear
Path of Establishing by linlin23
Come Open Your Eyes by luredin
Green Sharpies by escapethelight
Drive Me Crazy by rebak1tten
On the Dotted Line by writing2death
Toaster Messenger by celinearquette
"Love has no awareness of merit or demerit; it has no scale. Love loves; this is its nature." ~ Howard Thurman
No comments:
Post a Comment