Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A THIN LINE

Well....  What did you think of our newest episode?

A Thin Line: Season 7 Episode 15


Without yet seeing the ending, I'm thinking it's going to be a heavy one.  I also think it's going to be a consolation heavy night for the Hotchner-Reid household.  


The longing.  The need.  He's always looking for the completion of his soul.  (Yes, I'm fully aware that I'm a complete sap and disgusting romantic.)


Jack is needing assurance from Daddy Spencer that they aren't going  to miss the science fair that has had them both so excited for weeks.  Analysis of light bending property differences by pigmentation is simply too imperative a subject to miss!!



This is obviously a pic message to Shawn showing the satisfied smirk Spencer has from winning the bet.  It is followed by the hotel and flight reservations that were made once Aaron admitted defeat.    


2 comments:

  1. First off, I really hate Prentiss now more than ever. That stunt she pulled in the last scene was just cruel. I may not like Morgan, but I would never have done that.

    Secondly, the episode start off promising but just went downhill from here. By the end it was down right hilarious. And full of plot holes.

    I did get a nice SVU scene with Hotch, Rossi, and Reid working the case.

    ~ Chiazu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to like it. I mean, I knew from the previews that it was going to be one of those "race war" episodes, but S1's "The Tribe" did it so much better (oh, how I miss Blackwolf's banter!).

    I agree with Chiazu in the WTF with Prentiss this season. I was sincerely hoping that after the "having a bad day" discussion with Hotch after he called her out for overcompensating, that they would cool down on the "Prentiss offers advice."

    No such luck.

    As for the actual episode, it was promising, but then became achingly predictable, right down to Prentiss being injured on Morgan's watch and Morgan killing the UnSub.

    I agree that the "Doyle" parting shot was just not right. While I understand the need for continuity ... it just felt too forced.

    Sigh.

    No "Luke I am your father!" this week, but we did get our annual Charlie Manson reference.

    BTW, I really liked Joe's casual look.

    ~ Kuria Dalmatia
    (because Blogger won't let me post otherwise)

    ReplyDelete