Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Brand New Ep

Hey my furry friends!!!

Hope you are all ok and had a great Easter/Passover with your friends and family and pigged out on all the sweets and chocolate you could manage.... And hopefully you didn't make yourselves sick in the process, lol! I am still not well.... I know. It seems like at the mo I am never well and believe me, I am as sick of it as you are but it looks like this is a long term thing... Nothing major but it's going to take a while with antibiotics and steroids before it finally clears itself....

Anyway, we all know why I am here.... We have a brand new ep of CM tonight and I want to know...

What did you think of the ep... Like it?! Not like it?! Could be bothered with it ;) lol!!

Did we get any h/r moments?

Let me know people!!!!

3 comments:

  1. The only good thing about this episode was Garcia giving Morgan a verbal bitch slap. I'm not kidding. That's the only good thing worth watching from this episode.

    And it's not even over yet. That's how bad it is.

    ~Chiazu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude. Chiazu is too critical! The episode was awesome. Poor Morgan though, you could tell he was really ripped up about it. Garcias verbal bitch slap was amazing though. Gotta agree with Chiazu on that.

    There were a few glances, like when Hotch was talking about the breakfast he feeds Jack, Reid looked so interested. Ehehe.

    Im hoping for more h/r moments in the next episode, but i doubt there will be any. :( *curses writers for not making Hotch and Reid a couple*

    ReplyDelete
  3. The case is not so bad. I always wanted them to touch on the sex slavery/BDSM stuff. What's bad is Morgan's angst and Shemar's acting. I don't know why, I've just never been a fan of either.

    Like the anon above mentioned, there's that one glance when Hotch talks about breakfast (lol so domestic XD) and then there's this look from Hotch when Reid talks about The Company and BDSM. Of course my head went to all those wonderful kinky fics I've ever read, lol. Those are the only two H/R moments in this ep.

    ReplyDelete