Wednesday, April 4, 2012

So...

While I am waiting for my painkillers to kick in, I hope you are enjoying tonight's new ep of CM directed by no other then the very talented Mr MGG himself...

So how was the ep? What did you think to MGG's directing?

Did you like the ep? And good h/ r moments? I know it's not that likely to have them because of MGG directing but I have to ask ;)

Hope you enjoyed the ep and are having a better time then I am.

Let me know people!

3 comments:

  1. MGG's direction was great.

    The case was a bit on the ridiculous side, and the episode fairly obvious. I still liked it though, definitely one of the best episodes the season. Not that hard to top the others IMHO, this season sucks.

    The ending was a bit silly.

    And next week we get to learn the Morgan's cousin is dead. Which she is not. She'll be alive, traumatized, but alive.

    ~Chiazu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Reid's hair! Sososososososo cute!

    There wasn't much h/r but there were some notable glances. And that's enough for me. <3

    I quite liked the case, it was interesting and well planned. The gube did a good job directing! Awesome episode overall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought MGG did a great job making the case as creepy as humanly possible. It reminded me a lot of the Fisher King. The suggestion of violence is so much more scary than spelling out the violence that occurs. Water slowly filling the oubliette over days and days is a terrifying thought! How crazy would that drive you if you were down there?

    Totally grossed out by the incest spin, but not surprised.

    The twist ending would have been better without the hand in glove thing. But as the saying goes, madness doesn't run in that family- it practically gallops =) i'm not surprised that the sister is crazy too.

    Oh, this also reminded me of Fall of the House of Usher too.

    MGG did a great job at making this ensemble again - no one cast member was a stand-out when it came to solving the case. Everyone did their part! =)

    ReplyDelete