Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The end of criminal minds season 7...

So, it's the finale of Criminal Minds season 7... Did it live up to your expectations? What about season 7, do you think it has been any good? Let me know people!!!

4 comments:

  1. OMG! It was awesome!! It had quite a few things in common with 100 though. And I wish Reid had a more prominent role. He about maybe three scene, while everyone else got a bunch more. Even Kevin. So I'm a bit peeved about that. The end of the case part of the episode felt rushed too.

    I'm pretty pissed about Prentiss running the London division of Interpol. It comes out of nowhere, and clearly the writers don't even know what Interpol does based on season 6. but I'm glad she's gone, and for good this time.

    The last scene, with JJ's wedding was silly, in the good kinda way. I liked it. I hated the hotly scenes, you know the writers were just pandering to the hotly fans. Hell, even during JJ's wedding we hardly saw Reid. It was sweet though. It's nice to finally see JJ and Will married.

    Oh! And this episode proves why couple aren't allowed to work in the field together. Which proves my point about anyone on the team actually hooking up with each other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best thing about the episode: it's the last time I have to see Prentiss. The show should have been renamed after her since every episode during these last seasons were written around her. Maybe now the show will get back to the core agents like it used to be and we will get to see Reid use his smarts, otherwise, I can't understand why someone with his IQ would hang around.

      Didn't get the implied Kevin and the "other" woman. I must have missed something from another episode.

      Reid was adorable in the costume and I was surprised he actually had some scene time.

      I was disappointed to see Rossi and Strauss coming out of the hotel, I think this is the last thing the show needs, another unbelievable romance that takes away from the actual profiling of the crime.

      Thought Will did a good job as a hostage and if it had to be anyone other than Reid then I'm glad it was him.

      Delete
  2. i can sum up my feelings about the finale pretty easily: sorry to see emily go. wish it was aj leaving. not enough reid. messer needs to get a job on the lifetime movie channel.

    ReplyDelete