Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The last new CM ep of 2012...

So tonight is the last new ep of 2012... I know, it's hard to believe that the year has gone so fast but it has... It's been a year of highs and lows but it will be coming towards an end soon... So, before we chuck ourselves into Holiday season, we have one last ep to tide us over until the new year...

For the finale time this year...

Did you enjoy the episode? Not bothered by it? Hated it?

And good Hotch, Reid & Hotch/Reid moments?

Let me know my furry friends!!!

2 comments:

  1. It wasn't bad. Wasn't all that good either, but wasn't bad. The whole reincarnation thing bugged me, mostly because I couldn't tell if it was the unsub screwing it up or the writers.

    Speaking of which, the unsub was very forgettable.

    I did enjoy the little scene with Reid and Blake at the star. And the scene with Rossi, hotch, and Reid all working together.

    I'm also pretty sure the writers are going to Morgan and Garcia hook up soon. There's been so much build up of it lately, hard to believe that's not what they're doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if someone has pointed at this before or not, but it might be that the "Reids girl" and the "season long unsub" storylines could end up being tied together somehow...

    ReplyDelete