Wednesday, January 16, 2013

First ep of 2013...

Happy CM Day!! Welcome to the first ep of 2013. I must admit, i am nervous about this ep because the promo makes it look like its going to be a tough ep for the team and especially Reid. I have a few theories and i really hope they don't happen :(

But enough about me, lol!! Welcome to the first ep discussion of 2013, we hope you had a great holiday and all the best for 2013!!

So lets kick it off with your opinions on this ep!! Talk to me people!!

5 comments:

  1. I need dust pan to pick all the pieces of my heart. And help finding them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so sad, poor Reid needs a hug....from..Hotch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Why couldn't anyone hold the poor boy's hand?

    I was heartbroken when we had to listen to Hotch's last phone call with Hailey, but that was sun-shine and roses compared to tonight's ep.

    slery

    ReplyDelete
  4. someone please tell me this episode was meant to be a satire of the bau-boy-meets-the-perfect-girl fics that are out there, with a horrifiying ending instead of a happy ending. =(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it just me, or does Hotch briefly touch Reid's arm-or-something just before Reid enters the building where Maeve and Diane are?
    It goes like this:

    Reid takes of his vest and gun and begins to walk to the door
    Hotch says: "Reid". Reid turns around. Hotch makes a weird motion with his arm.
    Reid turns around again and enters the building.

    I think that weird motion-thingy is Hotch touching Reid's arm, but it's not clear in the episode. It's like it's happening just outside of the screen - you only see Hotch's upper arm, for example. And I can't think of any other reason why Hotch would call Reid, you know?

    By the way - if you know any fics where Hotch comforts Reid after 8x12 or 8x13, please let me know. (preferably friendship, not slash. I don't mind Hotch/Reid slash. I do mind Hotch/Reid slash when Reid's girlfriend has just died.)

    My email is myrthe1203@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete