Wednesday, November 27, 2013

The one before Thanksgivukkah and it has really creepy phonecalls...



Happy Thanksgivukkah everyone!!! Did you know there will not be another Thanksgivukkah until 79,811?! Just a little bit of Reid there to help you celebrate this unique event, lol! I hope you are having a good holiday with your friends and family. And as an extra special treat, we have an ep of CM tonight!!!

So how did you like the ep? Any good h/r?

Let us know!!

2 comments:

  1. Fantistic, Awesome, I told you that if the show does not involve the team personally it is much better. A though this one was awesome and I was glue to my seat.....love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classic CM episode - PROFILING! This one was excellent and reminded me of the best of early CM. And thank heavens it wasn't wrecked by any cheesy personal moments.

    ReplyDelete