It's the last CM ep of 2013!!! I mean where did the time go?! It seems like only yesterday that it was January and here we are near Xmas! But we have had a fun 12 months of CM episodes so we can't complain, lol!!
So for the last time of 2013... What did you think of the ep? Any good H/R?
Let us know people!!!
Sorry but not so good, since it was regarding bullying in school why did they not let Reid take the lead. Since it was well know that he was bully in school. Blake did nothing for this episode and I found it boring. I could have come off really emotional if they had used Reid as the main profiler. So I would not watch it again, it was not really a ending to this. Do I care about blake family....no she is still boring and I can't wait to see Emily again.
ReplyDelete