Wednesday, May 7, 2014

So are you still alive after part 1 of the finale?

It's here!!! The end of season 9 is finally upon us and tonight is part 1 of the 2 part finale... Can you take the stress???!!!! I can't!! AAAAHHHH!!!!

So, how was the ep? Any h/r?


Talk to me people!!

And please remember to breathe and think happy thoughts!!!

2 comments:

  1. It was not that good, sure the unsub kept is quessing and the preacher was fun to watch. But the local sheriff was a joke (really) I though it was first a comedy or something like that. Then they show what is going to happen next week and low and behold Spencer is fine....wow they ruin it for next week. Maybe Shemar will leave to do his movie that he is talking about. Oh well, it really suck this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the episode was so-so then I was all WHAT??? When Reid actually went with them to find the unsub (Hotch usually keeps him at the station) then they had the shoot out with said unsub and wow both Reid and Morgan were down and it was all 'to be continued'

    ReplyDelete