Monday, May 31, 2010

DUH, BENJAMIN TOFF

Thank you, Benjamin Toff, for telling us CriMheads that our season finale took second place only to the final round of AI. Well, duh Mr. Toff.  You could have asked any one of the 12.8million of us who viewed “Our Darkest Hour” who the runner-up was without a doubt. 

But also, how about the many lovers who watched online in other countries after the 9PM initial showing?  Were they counted in the final Neilsen numbers? I highly doubt it for it would be “virtually” impossible. 

All I can say is this:  Thanks for wasting my time, Mr. Toff, on something over 12.8million of us already knew.  The tree you killed thanks you, too.  Sheesh.

Ali <3

A/N: This, my lovers, is what we call "sarcasm."  Mr. Toff is an excellent, entertainment writer, and I have referenced him before.  Just smile, okay?

2 comments:

  1. ReadingYourThoughts5/31/10, 2:47 PM

    That's so true! Was I counted in the final Neilsen numbers??? I watched it at 5 am in Argentina!! Thank God for the pages that uploaded it. Or I'd be going crazy waiting... Well, crazier...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, this made me chuckle. I had to urge so go "oooooooooooooh buuuuuuuuurn" But my parents think I'm crazy enough, so i refrained. Sarcasm=WIN!

    ReplyDelete