Thursday, May 20, 2010

WHAT? DID YOU JOIN A BOY BAND?





Good afternoon, Lovers!

We are still reeling here at the blog over the boy band comment.  I swear to you I pissed my pants a bit. 

Kuriadalmatia: Is it just me, or did Fearless Leader(tm) seem to disapprove of the new 'do?

Yes, K, I think he did.  Now, somebody go write me an O/S that tells how Hotch punished Reid for his naughtiness. *Mel shakes her head*  What?

Anyhoo—we talked to several of our fans last night about “The Internet is Forever,” and general consensus is that it creeped us the fuck out. Seriously.  If you were on twitter at all during/after the epi, you would have seen the many conversations occurring in regards to the level of information that goes out to people we’ve never met.  I grabbed a few of the quotes off the boards, but this was my favorite: 

ReadingYourThoughts: I really liked it!! And new hair cut was....YUMMY! But now I can't wait for next week!! And YES, I'M AFRAID OF YOU NOW!! (Ali: Thanks, you should be.)

Mel and I tested out a group chat last night with newssodark, and she was entertaining a friend so that she could introduce said friend to the world of Criminal Minds (Hotch/Reid *cough,cough*).  Her final response was this:


Newssodark: now it's time to put in a (D)isney movie!

Mel, here. I thought the damn thing was creepy, and scary, and it makes me want to pull all of my accounts. Even more so, I want to pull my kids’ accounts.  It's weird because, honestly, I really know NOTHING when it comes to technology, but to know there are people out there that can hack and trace every move you make... Don't want to think about it. Emz posted this to the twitter:

Emzbuckley:  I have to say, …(that) CM was really creepy!

I agree, Emz.  It was definitely going down with this season’s “Mosley Lane” and season three’s “Lucky.” Crazy-ass nuts these UnSubs.  It makes a half-baked girl wonder who writes this shizz, anyway?   
I told you what we think here at the H/R blog, now I want you to tell me what YOU think!  Click on the comments button and leave us your thoughts.  Anonymous thoughts are welcome!!  But, before I go, I have to leave you with a final thought.:

 Yeah, I said the same thing...*sigh*

2 comments:

  1. I have to say, i was watching it on the PC because in England we are weeks behind and i was sitting there thinking, i have a twitter page and i am currently sitting infront of a pc with a camera in it, just great! LOL! I mean, i thought Revelations was creepy and made you a bit nervous about PC camera's but this one took the biscuit.

    I think the thing that scary about it is, not only just the killing bit but also the fact that you doing a quick message to twitter can make things so exposed to people like him.

    But, we did get some good R/H scenes so that made things a little better. And Reid's Hair! Thank God he cut it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. =w=

    I think Hotch just has a thing for long hair, so he;s a little upset he can't play with Reid's long hair anymore ;D He'll get used to it.

    But anyway~ This episode completely made me terrified to check my Roleplay accounts on Myspace. [Speaking of which I'm Roleplay Spencer Reid so if anyone wants to have it let me know ;D] So I think that's kinda sad xD I'm like nervous as hell to be on the computer now.

    It was such a good episode though. And it's cute that Reid doesn't use e-mail xD

    ReplyDelete