While Ali is off working on top secret eye candy goodness for tomorrow I thought it would be fun to get to know our viewers better and to let them get to know us, as well.
Yes, I realize that may be just a little scary after last night's episode. :(
Trust me we're not out to hunt you down... Well unless, of course, you're the real life version of Hotch or Reid, then you may need to be a bit wary.
We would absolutely love to hear from you! We want your questions and comments. If there is anything you'd like to ask us, just leave the questions below, and we will answer them tomorrow during the celebration.
Plus...this is a biggie! If you would like to just take a minute to say hi and maybe introduce yourself, and/or tell us what lead you to our little spot in the blog-dom, that would be more than awesome!
Just hit the "comment" button below to leave us your messages and /or questions. Thanks again to all of you who have made this such a pop-u-lar site. We heart you almost as much as we love our CM boys and girls.

Just saying hi to everyone .w.
ReplyDeletebtw, Last night scared the shit outta me xD; I was afraid to get online today.
Hey Girlie!! Looking forward to debuting your vid today! *smooches*
ReplyDelete>w<
ReplyDelete-smoochsmooch- <3
This place makes me so happy =w= I need a place where my HotchReid Obsession can be fed.