On my many travels through the Hotch/Reid Universe on, I came across an interesting story and account on Facebook that needed to be told. A neat young lady by the name of Scarlet Walker is on a mission, along with Kyle Krone of the Shys, and we need to give them our attention. I managed to put a blurb about it on the blog, but got little response.Based on a tweet Kyle put out on Twitter, Scarlet developed an FB Campaign to get Matthew Gubler to host Saturday Night Live and Kyle Krone to be the Musical guest. I was so impressed with Scarlet’s efforts, I asked her for a general random-question interview for the blog.
Let's do this, ladies and gents. Let's get Matthew on SNL and Kyle and his "Goob-inspired" Delorean Song on late-night TV.What prompted you to set up the FB account?
I started the Facebook page from the inspiration of one of Kyle Krone's tweets.
It read: "Dear SNL, Great idea... @GUBLERNATION Host @KYLEKRONE Musical Guest. Let's do this!"
After I read that, I made the group! Kyle is very happy with it, and I have just recently hit over 300 supporters! Please take the time to sign up ~Ali
After I read that, I made the group! Kyle is very happy with it, and I have just recently hit over 300 supporters! Please take the time to sign up ~Ali
What’s your fave CM character? Episode?
My favorite character is without a doubt, Spencer Reid. I have a few favorite CM episodes, they would have to be "Revelations", "Memoriam" "The Instincts", "Amplification" you know, all the major Reid-Centric episodes.
Do you read FF? Fave story?
Do you read FF? Fave story?
I love Fan Ficton! I am addicted to them, in fact! I will stay up for the greater part of the night just to finish reading a story. I'm currently reading "A Second Chance At Love: A Criminal Minds Fanfic!" I love these stories because they are amazingly well written! Despite the fact that most of authors really "get into" the writing, (if you know what I mean) I still love these stories!I have two favorite stories so far, and they would have to be "The Decision" and "Out Of Reach". Those are both major Reid-Centric stories. Both are quite painful to read, but I enjoy them because it's really hard for me to find a book that makes me feel something. A book that gives my emotions a spin is hard to find. I love these stories because they can actually make me feel emotion and I'm able to relate to the characters and/or feel their pain. That sounds sort of serial killer-ish.. but you know what I mean.
Any random fact you want to share?
I am in love with Matthew Gray Gubler. For about a year now. I find him so amazingly inspiring and rad! He has a talent beyond any compare! He makes me so happy because he is such a sweet gentleman. You could say I was his biggest fan! ;)
If you want more information on the facebook page or campaign to get Kyle and Matthew on SNL, you can find Scarlet Walker here:
If you want more information on the facebook page or campaign to get Kyle and Matthew on SNL, you can find Scarlet Walker here:
No comments:
Post a Comment