Hello, darlings!
So, here we have the first part of the last chapter of "Going down." I hope you like it! These are just bits and pieces of the story. I don't want to reveal too much... I like so much to play with my readers!
...
“We are one block away” informed Emily Prentiss riding in the passenger seat of the FBI SUV being driven by her boss.
SSA David Rossi was riding in the back seat of said SUV, which was closely followed by a black SWAT truck. Aaron Hotchner had too many things in his mind to utter a word. He tightened his grip on the steering wheel as if it was Delapsus Sum’s throat. His unreadable stern mask didn’t reveal the worries in his heart, but his subordinates knew well what he was feeling, they were all sharing the same fears. The thought of losing the youngest member of the team was unbearable, but very much a possibility at this point with less than 20 minutes to find the UNSUB.
...
“The perimeter is secured. The officers are keeping everybody far away from the scene.”
“Good,” answered a worried Morgan. “JJ, I want you to go back there. You should stay far away from the building too... just in case.”
JJ nodded. “What about you?”
Derek looked at the building, his experienced eyes studying the scene. “I’m going in.”
The media liaison shook her head no. “No, Derek, you heard what Hotch said. You have to wait outside until they have the UNSUB in custody. What if --“
“I know what he said” Morgan cut her off. “I won’t leave Reid alone in there.”
“No, Morgan, this is a mistake” tried JJ again.
“JJ, go over there and stay behind the police crime scene tape.” Derek turned around and signaled the SWAT agents to follow him.
“No! Morgan, wait!”
...
So there you go. I hope you like it! Take care!
Barbara a.k.a. ReadingYourThoughts
Epic! Cant wait to read it all! And you asked earlier about Pain and AI. Well, in Pain, Reid will be going to therapy w/ Hotch, and in AI, Reid goes through a crashcourse in stripping...With Moragn. hehehe....OH! Considering this is a H/R universe, I feel obliged to mention something H/R, so i posted a new OneShot about them called All Right. Wow- this blog is just...wow!
ReplyDeleteAnonymous my patooty!! Vampy I know that's you!! Thanks for checking us out!! And loved the knew sick!Reid, caretaker!Hotch fic. TCB!Hotch is more like it--woohoo!!
ReplyDelete